What is Pay Per Click (PPC)Pay-per-click advertising, also known as PPC, is a form of online advertising whereby visitors are directed to an advertiser’s website after clicking on an advertisement, and the advertiser pays for each visitor on a per-click basis. Pay Per Click (PPC) is also often known as CPC (cost-per-click)
Red Alien manages your pay per click (PPC) campaign effectively to ensure that your PPC budget is used in the most efficient way. Professional pay per click management means monitoring and making changes to the key phrases you’re bidding on and keeping up to date with the latest Google updates.
Benefits of Pay Per Click (PPC) advertisingPay per click advertising generates traffic immediately and is a responsive and fast method for creating buzz for your site
Pay per click advertising is extremely flexible – keywords can be adjusted, added or deleted according to current market conditions
For short-term advertising campaigns, pay per click advertising is ideal – allowing organisations to change the copy of ads. as desired to reflect keyword changes
Pay per click advertising can give an immediate return on investment – especially if your website can process business/sales online
Choose the right Pay Per Click (PPC) KeywordsCompared to traditional banner advertising, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) has become much more popular today. Major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and MSN have adopted the PPC advertising model, with Google taking the lead. To pick the right keywords is the key to success with Pay-Per-Click advertising. If you pick a too general keyword it comes up in many searches and get many clicks but is to general to generate many sales.
How Google Adwords WorkAdWords ads are displayed along with search results when someone searches Google using one of your keywords. Ads appear under ‘Sponsored links’ in the side column of a search page, and may also appear in additional positions above the free search results. That way, you’ll be advertising to an audience that’s already interested in your business. You can also choose to display your ads on Display Network sites in the growing Google Network. You can also choose the exact Display Network placements where you’d like your ad to appear, or you can let contextual targeting match your keywords to content.
You can choose from a variety of ad formats, including text, image, and video ads, and easily track your ad performance using the reports available in your account.
Sounds complicated? Well at Red Alien Online Marketing Consultants in Cambridge we can manage the whole process for you and make sure that you are getting the best return on your investment with your PPC spend.
Because we regard our clients as business partners rather than accounts, we explain each step of our pay per click management process so that we gain their input and insight. This also ensures that each step of the process meets with their approval. Our customised pay per click campaign management is broken down into the following logical steps:
1. Client Communication – First, we listen to our clients to discover what their wants and expectations are. This allows us to gain invaluable insight into their goods and services and learn what sets them apart.
2. Pay Per Click Keyword Research – We conduct extensive research into which keywords and phrases will provide our clients with the maximum return on their investment.
3. Additional Research – We identify niche opportunities within your industry in the pay per click marketplace to give you a competitive edge.
4. Account Organisation – We organise the structure of the pay per click account into AD Groups or “groupings” based on the relevancy and similarities of the keywords we have researched for you.
5. Pay Per Click AD Writing – Your ads are created and then we refine and polish the content so that each word is carefully chosen and placed with the appropriate call to action or offer.
6. Landing Page Optimisation – As part of our process we will review the landing pages on your website and make any improvement recommendations if needed to help these pages generate more sales or leads.